Is your home a safe and happy place for everyone?
Families are complicated. The more family members there are, the more complicated it can be. Just because people are born into the same family doesn’t mean they will get along. Every family member is a unique individual. Some children might be very resilient, others might be sensitive. As a parent, it is difficult to know how to satisfy each child’s emotional needs. Most children don’t know or can’t express their needs.
The role of the family therapist is to:
- Be an unbiased outsider that can see the dynamics from a different perspective.
- Interpret family communications so that everyone feels heard and understood.
- Advocate for family members that don’t feel seen.
- Help families feel safe communicating their needs and desires.
- Provide tools to help families meet each other’s needs and desires so that they thrive as a family and as individuals.
As a family therapist and master EFT practitioner, I use EFT to facilitate a feeling of safety. Tapping allows family members to release fear and feel more empathy towards one another.
Always talk to children with kindness
do your part to make family life fun
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
– Earl Nightingale
Contact Me Today to Talk
I’d love to find out how I can help. Call 610-416-7535 or email me for a free 20 minute consultation.